Hello everyone! Welcome back to another weekly update, where I share the news from this past week at TRON.
Let’s get into it!
- TRON’s block height exceeded 48.84M, and the number of nodes totaled 5,974.
- The total number of accounts on TRON MainNet reached 143,745,817, with 1,203,788 new accounts added this week.
- The total number of transactions on the TRON network reached 4.93B, with 45.5M new transactions recorded last week.
- The TVL on TRON surpassed $12B.
- TRON Academy officially partnered with BostonHacks on February 17.
- TRON became a sponsor of the Princeton Blockchain Club, the premier blockchain-focused student organization at Princeton University.
- TRON Artificial Intelligence Development Fund is now open for application. Those who are interested can go to trondao.ai to fill out the application form.
- On the evening of February 22, Justin Sun was invited to join a Twitter Space with Meta Era, during which he emphasized that Huobi and TRON will go all out to embrace the regulations in Hong Kong.
- Messari released analysis from the 4th quarter of 2022 on the State of TRON and the State of USDD. The reports highlighted TRON’s stability, increased user account activity with six times more daily transactions compared to the leading Layer1 blockchain in its peer group, as well as its leadership in the stablecoin market with quarterly revenue surging by 25.3%.
- Cuy Sheffield, the Head of Crypto at Visa, tweeted on February 27 his assessment of the stablecoin market, comparing TRON with other leading blockchains, identifying that stablecoin usage is solid and the adoption rate for TRON-based stablecoins has been and is leading the way around the globe.
This has been another weekly update. Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE this video.
Sign up for Season 4 of the HackaTRON by going to trondao.org/hackatron.
Be the first one to know about all things TRON by signing up for our email newsletter at the bottom of the trondao.org homepage.
Thanks for watching, I’ll see you next week for another weekly update!