1. Launch Prep (Now — 5/31) a.Complete mainnet function testing. b.Complete wallet product testing. c.Complete blockchain explorer testing.
2. Mainnet Testing (6/1–6/24) a.6/1–6/24 (GMT+8), maintain stable operations after mainnet launch. Data wipe on June 24 (GMT+8). b.Users get test tokens from designated links and test on mainnet’s TRON wallet. Community developers test mainnet functions.
Mainnet testing period: June 1, 2018 00:00 (GMT+8) — June 24, 2018 23:59 (GMT+8). Mainnet will launch after the mainnet testing period. Genesis block will launch on June 25, 2018 00:00 (GMT+8).
3. Genesis Block & Token Migration a.Official launch of the genesis block will be on June 25 00:00 (GMT+8). b.Token migration: i.Exchanges: ERC20 TRX tokens will be transferred to TRON. TRON will transfer mainnet tokens to exchanges.
ii.SR: SR candidate express migration will ensure swift application processing. SRs will have a certain number of initial votes.
4. SR Elections & Rewards Users vote for SR candidates using wallets. SRs are responsible for transaction packaging and block generation.
Developers: 1.Please note that you have to finish development before May 31st (GMT+8). 2.Please note that the mainnet testing will be from June 1 to June 24 (GMT+8) and please participate. 3.Please submit your versions to TRON before June 15th (GMT+8).
1. Completion of development: Before May 31st (GMT+8) Announce the github address of each wallet, download the links for community and users to test and experiment.
2. Wallet test iteration: June 1-June 24 (GMT+8) Promote wallets for community and users to test and experiment, get feedback and iterate wallets.
3. Select the official recommended wallet for each platform (June 15, GMT+8)
On June 15th (GMT+8), the TRON team will review and select the official recommended wallet for each platform. The official recommended wallets can be submitted at any time, and TRON can add recommendations at any time.
4. Wallet officially launched (June 25, GMT+8) TRX users vote for SR candidates using wallets.